We are Pentecostal. We believe that every Christian should enjoy the same spiritual experience which marked the early church on the Day of Pentecost in A.D. 30. The New Testament says that "they were all filled with the
1. The Bible is the infallible Word of God.
2. In one God, distinct in the Father, Son and Holy Spirit
3. Jesus Christ is the incarnate Son of God, the only Savior of mankind, through whose
death atonement was made for our sins.
4. In a personal Devil, served by demons spirits and who will be cast into the Lake of Fire.
5. In regeneration, the new birth, through faith in Jesus Christ.
6. In Water Baptism by simple immersion in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
7. In the Baptism in the Holy Spirit, subsequent to salvation, with the initial physical
evidence in speaking in tongues.
8. In the Lord's Supper to be shared regularly as a reminder of our Lord's death.
9. In the healing of the sick in response to the prayer of faith.
10. In the pre-millennial return of Jesus Christ to earth.
11. In the bodily resurrection of the dead.